Support we provide…
If you purchase our software and run into any technical problems, please visit the contact page and let us know what the problem is. We’ll do our best to fix it for you.
Example issues might include:
- Plugin(s) won’t install or activate
- Once activated the landing pages won’t load
- You get an error on the landing page or in WordPress in relation to our plugins
- Coupons are not being distributed properly (hint: use GeoPeeker to test this)
Support we do not provide…
- Custom CSS and HTML for landing pages
- Install of WordPress and plugins (we will help with the install if it’s an issue with our plugin)
Troubleshooting An Issue With Your Plugins
Things to try first if you run into problems installing or getting the plugins to work properly:
1. Try deactivating all your other plugins and seeing if our plugins then begin to work. Sometimes WordPress plugins can cause a conflict between each other. If the plugin(s) starts working after you have deactivated all the other plugins, then begin reactivating the plugins 1 by 1 until you find the plugin which caused the issue.
2. Try changing your WordPress theme as it’s possible a custom theme might interfere with your plugins (very rare).
3. Is your website using a strong firewall or use a website caching system? We have tested our software with some WordPress cache plugins and they work just fine, but if you’re running into problems–check your cache and/or firewall if you’re using any.
4. If you happen to own multiple websites with different hosting companies, try installing LPG Pro and Coupons Pro on a domain hosted with another web host and see if they work properly. If they do, then there could be some kind of conflict between the plugins and web host you’re using.
If none of these fix your problem, please visit our contact page and send in a problem request.
Trouble With License Code Not Working
If you’re running into issues entering in your Coupons Pro license key and it’s not accepting it giving you an “Unexpected Error”, check to see if your web hosting company is blocking the license key hosting company’s IP address.
Sometimes you can see the error better by going to (as shown in the image above):
- Coupons Pro
- Click – “Check For Updates”
It might show you a cURL error. If that’s the case, your problem might be that your web hosting company is blocking the IP of the server the key generator is on.
Try logging into your web hosting company’s web hosting management software (like cPanel) and see if there’s a section where you can whitelist or unblock an outgoing IP connection (or address).
If you’re unsure how to do that, you can always submit a support ticket to your web hosting company and ask them to check this for you.
Try sending them a screen shot of the cURL error you’re seeing and asking them if they can unblock or whitelist an outgoing connection.
Please realize that if this is the issue you’re seeing, we will be unable to fix the problem on our end as it’s an issue with your web hosting company’s firewall.